I know what you’re thinking…zucchini in chocolate muffins? Gross!
But I promise, you will NOT be able to taste even a hint of zucchini in these super moist chocolate zucchini muffins.
Instead you will taste an extremely moist piece of chocolate heaven!
And as an added bonus, these Super Moist Chocolate Zucchini Muffins:
- Contain zucchini, which is a great source of vitamins A & C, manganese, magnesium, folate, and potassium.
- are made with whole wheat flour.
- are naturally sweetened with honey.
- are made with butter, an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and healthy fatty acids.
Make sure to peel the zucchini before shredding if you’re trying to hide any greenness (not that I would ever try to deceive my sweet children, wink wink).
These Super Moist Chocolate Zucchini Muffins are a much better choice than store-bought boxed mixes, such as this one, which contains:
- Refined sugar.
- Unhealthy oil.
- Highly processed white flour, which is stripped of nutrients.
- Artificial flavors, which are very harmful to our health.