This amazingly delicious Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad will tempt even those who don’t love spinach!
This salad is quick and easy to put together, and is bursting with nutrients.
- spinach: an awesome source of fiber and vitamins K, A, C, and folate. Leafy green vegetables such as spinach have been shown to protect against cancer and slow down cancer cell formation.
- strawberries: a rich source of antioxidants, which can reduce inflammation, protect against heart disease, and slow the aging process. Strawberries have even been shown to fight cancer– especially breast, colon, prostate, and skin cancer.
- avocado: a healthy fat which is packed with a long list of nutrients, such as vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, as well as folate, magnesium and potassium.
- pecans: another healthy fat which can help you to maintain a healthy weight, reduce inflammation, and keep your heart strong.
- onions: red onions are particularly high in antioxidants and are naturally anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-carcinogenic.
- apple cider vinegar: a natural remedy for acid reflux, it can also help lower blood pressure, fight candida infections, improve diabetes, relieve allergy symptoms, and support weight loss.