Welcome to our new Kids Cooking Series ! Today my daughter Asiyah will teach you how to make her absolute favorite dish- Mulukhia (Jew’s Mallow).
My daughter made this video to show you just how easy it is to make Mulukhia!
This easy side dish can be served over rice or quinoa, or with bread.
Mulukhia (Jew’s Mallow) is easy to make and filled with health benefits, such as:
- anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- cancer-fighting properties. Check out this post for more Cancer-Fighting Foods.
- Vitamin A, which improves the eyesight and strengthens the hair and immune system.
- fiber, which improves digestion and gut health.
- betacarotene, iron, calcium, Vitamin C and more than 32 vitamins and minerals!